It takes her a couple of pulls on each item to get it free from the dryer but she is determined to get it out.
"Am I a good helper, mommy?"
"This is hard work, mommy."
She had to make sure that daddy's pants were completely out of the dryer.
Then she moved onto the next garment.
Mommy was grateful for her willingness even if mommy just had to pick up the cloths again to fold them!
After a long day of helping mommy and daddy, Adaline was pooped. She draped herself across her stuffed giraffe to get a little rest and daddy had to take a shot of her.
So tired!
These photos remind me of a few other kiddos who've I've seen doing the same thing! And her drapped over the girrafe reminds me of that photo we got of, was it Lexie?, drapped over dad when they were sleeping? SO cute! You are seriously blessed to have her in your life. I wish that I had the same blessing...maybe one day I will.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
She is such a sweet helper!! I wonder what child labor laws say about a 10 month old helping around the house? HA HA She is so cute with her stuffed animal. We love and miss you tons!!
ReplyDelete