Thursday, June 23, 2011

SILLY BUSINESS AT WALMART   -   Easter 2011


Cory decided to try and take a nap in a Walmart ice chest.


The he decided to stick me in it, too! The ice chest was huge.

Then on the way home we saw an Emoo (?) Cory could not believe his eyes.


That Sunday was Easter. Cory was a good little boy and the Easter Bunny stopped by our home and left him a basket of fun.


Like an 8 year Cory tore into his basket.... chocolate, candy, and goodies gallore.


Even I was a good little girl, because I got a basket too! A fun wined up bunny was part of my basket.


I had eggs filled with amazing surprises!


Then Cory set up an Easter Egg Hunt through the house and I got to be the 8 year now as I moved through the house looking and searching for all of the hidden colors of joy.


Here is a pic of Cory's basket.


Here is my basket.


Later that day Cory and I went to his parents house to decorate Easter eggs. We died and colored a ton.


We watched them change to beautiful and vibrant colors.


We had a great time doing it.


Even Haley got into the actions.


Colby played with Annie while we finished of the rest of the eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment