Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Little girl is going to be a Big Sister!

 On Saturday, January 12, 2012 I took a pregnancy test and with Adaline and Cory looking on we saw the cross line appear. Adaline is going to be a big sister. She was so cute that we had to take pictures with her holding the evidence.

"I'm going to be a big sister! I am going to be the best."
 "This is crazy what does being a big sister mean?"

"Mommy, is this why you have not been feeling well?"

Cory and I are really excited to find out that we are pregnant with our second little one. Adaline is going to be such a great older sister. I know that she is going to love, help take care of, and be the best kind of older sister. She is so loving to Cory and I that I know she has a wonderfully big heart. Cory and I are looking forward to having a another addition to our family. We wonder what that baby will be, a boy or a girl, we are excited no matter what comes and we pray that the baby will be healthy and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment