Just chilling and having a good time with mommy and daddy.
Sitting with mom!
Watching Kung Fu panda
"Daddy, look at me... I'm chilling!"
When I went into the our bedroom I found the most beautiful red roses from Cory for Valentine's Day.
Aren't they so beautiful?
"Oh, daddy, how pretty! Are they for me?"
For lunch, on Valentine's Day, Daddy took Adaline and I to In & Out Burger for cheeseburgers and fries. Adaline loved getting to dig into the fries.
Daddy enjoying his yummy cheese burger
Little girl and daddy
"Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy!"
Adaline and Mommy
"Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy! Thanks for a great lunch!
We had heart shaped, pink pancakes, sausage, bacon, and eggs, we also enjoyed a bottle of sparkling apple cider and milk to drink.
Adaline also got heart shaped pancakes, too!
Here she is digging into her dinner!
Valentine's Day 2013 was a wonderful time for the Kellersberger Family. We miss all of our loved ones and we hope that all had a wonderful, love filled holiday!

I love this!! Super Cute!!!
ReplyDelete