Cordelia is growing up so fast. I can't believe how big she is getting and how much she is doing. My little girl is growing so fast.
Little baby cleavage
Getting ready tooo
roll over
Yes she is rolling over
She can't roll back yet... but she makes it over each time.
Mommy rolled sister back over when she started to fuss
Just to roll back over
and again
So mommy rolled her back over to just start the process all over again! She is just growing so quickly. I feel like I am going to miss it if I blink. I am so grateful for journal writing because it allows me to see the growth all over again. I love the chance to blog to get our family memories down and have the photos to share with the girls in the future.
Oh my goodness, she is growing up so fast. She wasn't a baby for very long. She is absolutely adorable. Hugs and kisses to all.
ReplyDelete