Monday, March 31, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day this year. Papa Murphy's Pizza had heart shaped pizza to bring home so we got a few and had yummy pizza for Valentine's Dinner.

Our Heart Breaker Pizza

I made some fun decorations from paper that I had to dress up the table for the holiday.

Each family member was represent with their own place card. The great thing is I can re-use these for the next couple of years.

Just fun little details to celebrate

I made some yummy mini cheese cake - cupcakes 

Part of our table and how we decorated.

We had some yummy "love potion" to drink with our pizza.

Cory loves cheese cake so I made a yummy white chocolate and raspberry cheese cake for him to enjoy. It was great to spend the holiday together as a family and we hope all our family had a wonderful Valentine's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment