Friday, June 20, 2014

Kellersberger Fun

Adaline was playing in the bed one night with daddy and they were having so much fun that I had to take some pictures of their giggling.

Smile for the camera

Pretending to be asleep

Little girl could not keep faking it

See we're awake

I love sitting up like a big girl and eating cheerios in my high chair

Having fun in the jumper

Adaline loves to watch Princess Sophia

And FROZEN - let it go!


Sissy giggling in her swing - Hi, mommy! I love you

I love my little girls so much and enjoy every second I get with them to watch them grow and develop right before me. I am amazed by how happy and adorable they are to each other and with daddy and I as well. Being an Eternal Family really is an incredible and wonderful gift. I am enjoying every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures…the girls are adorable!! Miss and love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete