Friday, November 4, 2011

Masquerade Benefit 2011

On October 27, 2011 Cory and I attended a fund raiser that was also a Masquerade Ball. We got all dressed up in our finery and went and danced the night away.



While on our honeymoon Cory picked up this awesome Derby to wear. He loves the Three Stooges and so when we saw this in a old time hat store on main street in Ferndale we had to buy it.


Actually we took these picture before we started dancing and because I barely fit in my dress...I had to suck in to get it closed... we dance for about 1 hour and then it was time for bed.

It was really fun and it was get to get all dressed up. I love that Cory enjoys doing these kinds of things once in a while. We created his mask out of a dollar store mask but if we go next year I going to buy him a real mask...one he can actually see through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment