Tuesday, January 17, 2012

31 Weeks Pregnant

Fetal Development Week 31


Adaline is around 18 inches long and weighin in around 3 lbs. She is growing and so am I. I did not gain any weight between my last doctor's appointment and this appointment but my tummy grew. I am measuring around 33 cm and so am a little bigger than typical 31 weeks pregnant. Dr. Hasket said he will keep an eye on that but things are looking great right now.

Adaline is continuing her late night romps through mommy's stomach but I love each moment because I know she is doing well. Anytime I don't feel her for a while I get nervous but usually I feel her pretty soon after I say a prayer asking Heavenly Father to protect and then she moves!

These moments are so incredible. I am so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who has give me the opportunity to become a mother.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Adeline's arrival is just around the corner. We are anxiously awaiting her. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete