




Adaline is still growing strong in my belly. She is still very active rolling around in side my belly. I have been having a few issues with sleeping but that is to be expected. Cory is suffering because of the sleeplessness but he has been a great trooper.I finished my last day of work on Wednesday working at ZYTO. I now get to be a full time mommy. Everyone at work was so great. They took me to lunch at Olive Garden and then each person wrote me a personal note on a three by five card. I have really loved working with everyone on the ZYTO team and will miss working with them.
Cory and I worked on the "War Room" and now it is a least accessible for mom to stay in while she is here. We got all of Adaline's clothing washed in the special "Dreft" laundry detergent. We also got the rest of the boxes we have been meaning to get through since our wedding.

No comments:
Post a Comment