Monday, February 18, 2013

Birthday Wishes

 On February 5, I had my 31st Birthday. Cory bought me a cookbook from Junior's Restaurant in New York. Cory and I both love their cheesecake and now I can make our own anytime we want.

I have wanted this book for a while now and of course Cory has a mind like a steel trap and so he remembered and bought it for me for my Birthday.

Let's get ready to cook!
 
 All the goodies I got on my Birthday.

 Adaline dug right into the Oreo cookies

 "Look what I got, mommy! They are so yummy!"

 Daddy and his little girl!

 Adaline, Haley, and Randy
"Happy Birthday, Ruth!"
 
 I came home from the store to find my front door covered with a Birthday Wish from my friends, Krislyn Philbrook and Manda Jumper, and I also had yummies to eat as well.

Grandpa was having a great time with little girl and her very messy face!

Mommy's birthday was wonderful. I heard from all of my siblings wishing me a Happy Birthday and we had visits from Cory's family. It was fun and a great way to celebrate my 31st birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment