Cory, Adaline, and I went to the SLC 2013 Car Expo to check out all of the new cars for the season. Cory loves cars and so it it great for him to get to see all of the new models for the year. He also gets to sit inside most of them and dream of owning one in the future. Adaline and I were along for the ride and we loved spending time with daddy and his passion.
Adaline and Cory soaking up the luxury of a brand new vehicle
This is mommy's dream car, the new Buick Onclave, after sitting inside one you are really tempted to avoid the sicker price but one can not avoid a $50,000 price tag. So I guess I am going to have to wait a good number of years to be able to buy this one. Maybe once it is 10 years old we will be able to afford it!
Here is one of daddy's dream car. A Chevy Camero and this also comes with a hefty price tag so Cory and I will dream of our future vehicles and just be content with Louis and Betty.
Cory and Adaline take a ride in the Camero
Cory is heaven!
Grandma Kellersberger came with us and Adaline and her a great time working their way through the showroom. Adaline found some new friends to play with.
"Hey, what are you doing? That's my belly!"
Adaline and Grandma having a great time.
Another of Cory's dream cars, the new Cadillac something! Too costly for our blood.
Adaline and Cory having a first class moment.
Uncle Colby joined us at the car show and Adaline loves having her uncle around. Grandma, Adaline, and Colby really enjoyed themselves with all the cool, new cars. Cory and I also really enjoyed ourselves and there are some really neat cars coming out this year that we will begin to see on the highways!
Love all the cars. My kids always wonder why old people are driving the sweetest rides and it's because they can't afford them when they are young. That will be me and David, we will be two old fogies with a really sweet ride!!
ReplyDelete