Friday, November 1, 2013

Days Before the Hospital

 Adaline loves to take naps with Cory and I in our bed and I am not sure how it is going to work with a new little one in the mix. I could not help taking picture of daddy and his little girl.

The night before we went to hospital we took some picture with Adaline and I before the baby was born.

Adaline loved to give my belly kisses. We would say, "Give the baby a kiss." and Adaline would kiss my belly it was soo cute and Cory tried to get a picture of her kissing my belly.

Adaline was giggling and moving too fast for daddy to catch the kiss!
 
 Mommy and her little girl!

Grandma Brewer and Adaline the night before we went to the hospital.

We all were so excited to welcome our new little family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment