Adaline loves being a big sister. She gives Cordelia kisses any chance she can and she is very helpful to mommy with the diapers and wipes.
Cordelia loves to sleep in her swing. She likes being rocked to sleep in it and it gives mommy a chance to get a few things done while she rest.
Cordelia has been a little broke out with baby acne and we have been trying to get it cleared up.
Daddy loves to hold little sister and she, like Adaline, falls right to sleep on his chest.
Daddy and his little girls
The little zebra sleeping in her swing, again. It was a little warm so mommy unbuttoned her a little.
Cordelia is becoming more alert now. She looks around and like to follow us with her head and eyes when we are walking about the room. It is amazing how she hold her little head up and I can tell she wants to get in on all the fun that her older sister is having.
Adaline is a very girly girl and she loves to get dressed up in skirts and dresses. Here she is in a garb she chose herself. She wanted to wear the skirt and it is too cold to wear only that so I put some leggings on her. She is so fun to watch play. She likes to read books and play with her Little People that Grandma Kellersberger gave her. She puts all of them into her purse that Grandma Brewer gave her and she carries it around with her from place to place in the downstairs living room.
Well we are starting to get Cordelia's break out on her forehead cleared up but now she pimples on her checks that are big and red so now we are trying to get those cleared up.
Who do you think she looks like?
Definitely the Brewer side
Adaline with baby sissy
Here is Adaline trying to pick Cordelia up but she is half Adaline's weight and so Adaline is not able to pick her up. Thank Heavens.
but she really loves her little sissy and Cordelia loves her cool big sister
Daddy and his girls
Cordelia is growing too fast. Here Cory is showing how she likes to push off with her feet and she is standing on her feet and holding her head up. She is going to be grown up before I know it. I spent 10 months getting a new little baby here just for her to want to grow up as fast as her bigger sister grew or maybe even faster. My heart is breaking because I love when they are little and want to be held and cuddled. Before too long Cordelia is going to want to be running around with her bigger sister. I am just amazing by these children our Heavenly Father is sending to us. He knew they had to be strong and valiant, so I hope I am up to the task of teaching these incredible spirits. I know I have learn so much from Adaline already and what Cordelia is going to teach me is going to be incredible too. I am so grateful to be mother to two incredible daughters of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment