Adaline had a wonderful time getting ready for Halloween. She helped Mischa and Mommy decorate the house and then we got down to the fun stuff. Cookie Decorating and Eating.
Adaline had a great time with Cory getting all of the bat, pumpkin, and cat cookies decorated for Halloween. She also ate a lot and was on sugar over load.
Here are our cookies once they were done.
I had to get some pictures of the girls in their Halloween orange and black. So I set up an area to take the pictures and got to work. Cordelia was a lot easier to work with, she would stay right where I would put her. Adaline it was another story.
If you look closely you can see the candy sucker in her hand, it was the only way I could get her to sit still - don't judge me!
I think they turned out pretty cute
Here is Adaline giving sissy a kiss
Such cute sisters
Cordelia's First Halloween
"Cheese"
Pretty cute
Happy Halloween
Cordelia's feet
Hi Mommy, what are you doing?
For the Monday night before Halloween for FHE we carved pumpkins as a family, along with Mischa. It was great. Adaline had fun even though she did not want to touch the dirty pumpkin guts she still had fun watching daddy carve her pumpkin. Daddy did a picachoo face and I did a kitty cat wearing a witches hat and bats flying around a pumpkin.
Here is Daddy and Adaline with mommy's pumpkin. So cute!
Daddy thought it would be funny to give the pumpkin a binky and get a picture of Adaline and the pumpkin together, sucking on their binkies. It was so cute and clever. It was really fun to continue the tradition that Cory and I started when we were dating, of carving pumpkins for Halloween. I hope we continue the tradition each year and create some really fun memories.
Oh my goodness!! They are soooooo CUTE!!!! I love Cordelia's little ghost feet! They are getting so big way to fast!! Adeline is the most loving, adorable big sister ever!! Happy Halloween! Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteAww yay I finally found your blog!!! :) Im so glad we can kind of keep in touch this way. Adaline is getting so big and Cordelia is such a cutie pie! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete