Cordelia was blessed on November 10, 2013 at the Santaquin 5th Ward's Sacrament Meeting. On Saturday before the blessing, Grandpa and Grandma Brewer, along with Aunt Bridgette, Brindy, Kaely, and Brecken came to visit us for the weekend. We were so excited to see them arrive safely from Arizona and we all had a wonderful time together over the weekend.
Grandpa, Brecken, and Cordelia - This is a typical sight of grandpa covered in grandchildren
Happy Birthday Grandpa - Cordelia and Grandpa shared the day - her blessing and his 68th birthday
Kelsie, Johnny, and Kayson came to hang out with us on Saturday night for dinner
Smile Johnny
Bridgette - cheesing for the camera
Kelsie - soon to be new mommy of little girl, Rebecca
Grandma Kathy - so pretty
Mischa - so cute
Daddy and Adaline - Sharing some dinner
(R. Uncle Randy, Grandpa Kellersberger, Cory, Cordelia, Uncle Timothy, and Grandpa Brewer)
Cordelia with the grandfathers
Cordelia with the grandmothers
Daddy and mommy with Cordelia
The Brewer Family
The Kellersberger Family
What? I though I only had one baby!
Just kidding!
Grandpa Kellersberger feeding Adaline some dessert
Grandma and Grandpa Brewer cozying up on their own bench
Adaline playing on the jungle gym
Kayson having a good time
Adaline getting ready to go down the slide
Brindy having a good time on the climbing bars
Kaely enjoy the jungle gym
Posers just like their mother - but really cute posers
Kayson swing and having a laugh
Kaely soo cute!
Adaline starting the walk home from the park
Grandpa and Grandma walking home from the park
Love and peace from the grandparents
Adaline did not want to go home can you tell... look at that face
Johnny saved the day by carrying her the rest of the way home
Grandma and Grandpa helped Kayson get home
Grandma, Grandpa, and the girls
The Kellersberger family with Grandma and Grandpa Brewer
Brecken and Cordelia
This was too cute of a picture and I had to capture it.
Adorable Cousins
Here is a close up
Brindy and Cordelia
Grandpa sleeping with the kids...all three were asleep
Brindy having dinner
Kaely having dinner
It was so fun to have Bridgette and the girls come visit with mom and dad. Cory and I both were so excited to meet Brecken for the first time and we loved every minute of having family around us for the weekend. We are so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and that we are able to bless our children with the power of the priesthood. To bless them with gifts and promises from our loving Heavenly Father. I am grateful for my husband who lives worthy to exercise that priesthood power in our home and on behalf of our children. I am thankful for a loving family who sacrifice to be to special occasions. We know that all of our family would have wanted to be here and we missed each person who was unable to come and spend this wonderful weekend with us. We look forward to the time in the future when we get to be around our family, friend, and cousins, to create more memories and enjoy the blessing of family.
Cory and I are so grateful that Heavenly Father has sent us this incredible little girl to join our family. Cordelia is a joy and a pleasure. Her older sister, Adaline, loves to kiss her and I know some day they are going to be close and loving sisters and friends. I love my family and express gratitude for each day I am given with them.












What a special day for you guys. It stinks that we live so far from each other. We thought about you all weekend.
ReplyDelete