Can you tell I have been busy slaving away all day over food for the holidays and now this mess what else could happen.... oops shouldn't have said that!
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Getting Ready for Thanksgiving
So in getting ready for Thanksgiving, Mischa came over to help out with the girls while I did some of the necessary cooking prep for the big day. Well while rolling out the traditional Thanksgiving noodles, I forgot about the batch of bread I left in the bread maker....well when we remembered that it was in there and I went to get it, the bread had risen so high that it over flowed the bucket and went all over the bread maker and side. You can see what mess it made.
Can you tell I have been busy slaving away all day over food for the holidays and now this mess what else could happen.... oops shouldn't have said that!
Can you tell I have been busy slaving away all day over food for the holidays and now this mess what else could happen.... oops shouldn't have said that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wish we could have been there to enjoy the yummy food. Love you all tons!!
ReplyDelete