Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Growing, growing, growing - The Little Girls are getting so Big!

Daddy and little sister

Adaline wanted to get in on the action

"Cheese" This is what Adaline now says when she want's her picture taken.  Can you see it in her mouth?

Cordelia is now 12 pounds and growing everyday

Adaline loves to sit in Cordelia's bouncing chair
It was so hilarious the first time she did it

Cordelia is now starting to smile and I was able to capture it on camera

"Look, mommy, I'm smiling!"

Tummy time

Hi mommy, I love you!

Sleeping and growing

Adaline put my head band on Cordelia's head like a crown.... so cute that I had to take a picture

Then Adaline put it on her head and it was so cute to see her getting all dolled up and girly

Sisters

Cordelia just chilling

Grandma Kathy made Cordelia this super cute blanket out of Strawberry Short Cake, the old school Strawberry Short Cake, and I love it.

Adaline and Cordelia
What a toothy grin from little girl
Little sister is wondering what Adaline is laughing at.

Hi mom!

Ahh, Mommy, are still taking my picture?

I love watching my girls grow each day. It is amazing how smart and amazing they are. I love to watch Adaline discover new things and try to figure out how things around her work. I love to see the girls together. Adaline loves her little sister and she gives her kisses all day long. Cordelia watches Adaline and everything she does, I can tell she can't wait to join Adaline in all of her adventures. I love that they have a sister to play with. I loved growing up with sisters and they are now my best friends. I love each of them so much.

1 comment: