Any chance we got we would make sure to get inside to warm up. We went into the South Visitor center and got a picture of Adaline's happy smile.
Here she is standing beside Mischa as she looks up at the beautiful Salt Lake Temple.
Cory being silly by a 100th scale replica of the Salt Lake City.
Family picture in front the Bethlehem Christmas Tree
Family picture outside
To get warmed up after going to the manger lawn presentation, we went inside the North Visitor Center and made our way up the winding path to the Christus Statue on the second floor. Mischa took our picture once again.
Adaline in the stroller because her legs were getting tired.
This was such a cute picture of Mischa and Adaline looking up at the temple.
Cory and I buy the Temple Replica
Mischa and Adaline by it, too
We had a wonderful time in Salt Lake and really enjoyed our Christmas tradition of checking out the temple lights. I know Adaline really enjoyed herself and we had a great time with Mischa. This kind of activity really gets you in the Christmas spirit as we remember the true meaning of Christmas.









I hope that one day we will be able to see the lights on Temple Square. It is a tradition of memories you will treasure when you are old. I remember how many times we went to the Mesa Temple to see the lights and I am so glad we did, because we are not near a temple that does lights. It is wonderful to walk the grounds, see the lights and enjoy the joy of the Christmas season. Love you tons
ReplyDelete