Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Years in Arizona

For New Years we got the chance to go to Arizona for a few days and spend time with our Brewer family. We all got to the spirit of us sisters being back together and starting doing beauty salon. Kendra got a new hair cute.

Vonda got a new dye job!

Of course we needed to do some family pictures so before we ate dinner at the sibling gift exchange we got some taken. Here is one of the grandchildren with Grandma and Grandpa Brewer.

All together once again.

Dad and his boys!

Mom getting teased by her sons

She loves them!

Mom with her girls

Opening presents

So much fun

Cory and I enjoying the evening

I had to get a picture of the "bear". This is a bear my father killed in Alaska, I think, and had been in our home from the time I can remember. Rudger, Cynthia, and I would climb up on the back just be low his shoulder and then we would ride him like a horse. Of course this all happened when mom was not around because she would have whipped up with the plastic spoon. Lots of childhood memories associated with this bear.

Daddy and Cordelia reading the license plate wall at Williams.

Adaline trying to spit out carmel Mischa gave her, so Mischa got to catch it in her hand.

Visiting time

Four generations with Cordelia, Mommy, Grandma Brewer, and Great-Grandpa Hunt

One with both girls

Adaline, so cute

This was such a cute picture I could not resist in taking it. Gabriel holding Adaline's hand has he walked her to our car. It almost brought tears to my eyes to see how he treated her, what a wonderful cousin, and Adaline loved to be with him and play.

Two cousins so close in age, but different in a few ways. It is great to watch them grow, each one with a special glow. Infants once and now babies fine, we are so lucky with ones so divine. Cordelia and Brecken, peas in pod and but never odd. How we love this little ones, precious to us, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post. What a blessing it was to be together over the Christmas holiday. It was worth every mile and every hour we spent in the car, and I sure we will be doing it again. Family is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete