
Adaline’s eyes are now open – they have been closed for the past few months so the retina could develop. Now she is looking about and probably trying to figure out her environment out little better. She is more active than she has been, she would only be active when I would lay down but now she let me know she is there multiple times throughout the day.
The website suggests that I shine a flash light onto my belly and see if she reacts. I guess that will have to be something Cory and I try tonight. The website says she might kick in response “Get that light out of my eyes!”
Also they say the baby’s brain-wave activity is kicking in. She is able to hear noise but can also now respond to them, maybe not in works, but her pulse can increase and also her activity.
Currently Adaline is about nine inches tall and weighs about two pounds and soon she will probably start to fill a little cramped. There will still be some room for her to perform cartwheels and somersaults in my tummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment