Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Gift - Fun Idea to Make

Black berries were on sale at Sprouts for $0.88 and so I made some home-made jelly and used some of Adaline's baby jars. Then I covered them with black felt.


Then with white felt I drew out snowman shape, after cutting them out. I used brown pipe cleaners to give it stability and arms for the snowman. Then I hot glued black eyes and buttons. Then a red nose. Then I cut out of black felt a top hat and place a green sliver of felt and three red balls to the hats and also added a green scarf to complete the snowman before attaching it via hot glue to the felt covered black berry jelly.

 Here is the finished gift. Everyone liked them and I was able to make these in one evening. Not a bad idea for a fun and festive gift for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment