Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Do You Remember This!

Do you remember this toy? My friend, Manda Jumper gave this to Adaline and I we have had a great time with it. There are so many memories running through my head as I look and watch Adaline play with it.


Here is Adaline make the boat dance to and fro.


The next day it was my turn to babysit while the girls went to the gym. Adaline and Easton had a great time playing with the old toy.

Once Adaline starting playing with it then Easton had to come and join her and have a go at it.


Adaline, Easton, and Canyon way there in the back of the picture - "Smile for the Camera"

Amazing how little has changed in entertaining the little ones. This here is a toy that I will not be getting rid of. I would love for all my kids to play with it and for it to be one that we keep for the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment