Tuesday, April 9, 2013

2nd Wedding Anniversary - Cory and Ruth - Stuck Like Glue because we Love Like Crazy

 April 8, 2013, was Cory's and my 2nd wedding anniversary. We can not believe how the time has flown by. We feel like we just got married not very long ago. We were very fortunate in that Cory's mom was willing to babysit on a Monday night so we could go celebrate on our actual anniversary. Last year on our anniversary I had just had a baby so we did not go out for our first but had dinner in. So this years it was a real treat to get to go to dinner on our actual anniversary.

Adaline has been an incredible addition this second year of our marriage. Cory and I have loved every minute that we have gotten to spend with her, watching her grow up.

Cory took me to dinner up in Salt Lake at the Cheese Cake Factory. We had an amazing dinner of pasta and chicken and then we each got a piece of their yummy cheese cake. Cory got the Black Tie cheese cake and I got the Key Lime cheese cake. Both were superb and we enjoyed them. We had plenty of food and cheese cake to bring home and have plans to share it with Adaline for dinner tonight.

Being married to your eternal companion is the most wonderful thing in the world. My life with Cory, as his wife, has given my life new meaning. I love him with all my heart and am grateful for the priesthood leader he is in our home, the comfort and strength he is to Adaline and I, and I am grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who blessed me to find him. Having an eternal family means that we will always be together. We need not fear separation by death because this incredible covenant allows our marriage and family unit to perpetrate beyond the grave. I am so thankful for the gospel plan and the Father's great plan of happiness that all of His children can enjoy if they but come unto Him become partakers of the same blessings.

Here's to another year of happiness and love.

1 comment: