Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Typical Spring Day

 As I am pregnant with our second bundle of joy. I have been spending a lot of time in this wonderful recliner. I feel sick most of the day and find it hard to get enough energy to get out of the chair unless it is to help Adaline or get her out of something. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who help me so much as I go through what I fondly call my sick phase of pregnancy.

Cory typically has Adaline following him around as soon as he gets home and they spend time together watching tv, playing on the floor and eating off each others plate of food. I have been greatly blessed with an amazing husband and I am so grateful for his patience and kindness he shows unwaveringly to Adaline and I.

On days that I have been feeling better Adaline and I try to get out and walk the neighborhood and get to the park once in a while with Manda and Krislyn and their little ones. Here is Adaline enjoying some carrots at the park just down from our house on a beautiful spring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment