I will admit I have not been very good about blogging each week of this pregnancy like I did the last. But I have been experiencing morning or as Cory would say, All Day Sickness. I have spent a lot of time in my rocking chair as I try to get through this sick part of pregnancy. As the weeks have past I am starting to have more good moments during the day. I felt the baby kick for the first time on Cory's and my 2nd anniversary. We were laying in bed that morning just talking before Cory had to get up and go to work and I felt the baby kick. It was wonderful to share that moment with Cory. I have felt the baby get more active as the weeks have progressed and it is fun when Cory can feel the movement if we press his hand hard enough.
Adaline has been great and is such a good girl. She plays and spends time with me in the chair as we watch Disney and Classic Movies, we also read books together, and sing songs to pass the day.
We get to find out if we are having a little girl or little boy on May 9 just after we get back from Oregon. We are excited to see who Adaline will get to play with.
But here are Adaline and I are during week 18 of pregnancy and I will do better at blogging each week about the pregnancy. At 18 weeks the baby is 5 1/2 inches long and 5 ounces in weight and getting bigger everyday.
Oh you girls are so cute.
ReplyDeleteHope this sickness ends for you soon!!
Sad I missed you and Jessie the other day. We will need to get together soon. Happy anniversary! and hooray for boy or girl soon.. hmm... my guess.. - boy? :)