Cory helped me get my buckets ready for gardening this year. Grandma Brewer brought me buckets from the Show Low Dairy Queen so I could plant more this year. Cory prepped the soil we had with turkey manure and then we filled the bottom of the buckets with soil filler and then place our enriched dirt on top.
Then Adaline helped me transplant the starts I had begun in March into the buckets. She loved playing with the old moss cups I used to start the seeds.
She got plenty dirty in the process. Luckily mommy had dressed in a play onesie so it was ok that she got so dirty. She was dirty from head to toe.
We had fun together and that is what is important.
Here is mommy 22 weeks pregnant and getting bigger every day.

I love seeing all your plants. Keep us updates on how they are doing. How is the snowball bush doing?
ReplyDelete