Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Going to the pool to cool off!

Adaline and mommy were invited to go the Orem rec center pool with Kanyon and Krisilyn Fillbrook. Adaline was not too sure about the pool at first but it was a real scorcher of a day and once in the pool it felt wonderful to cool off. She had a great time playing and splashing in the water with Kanyon and mommy.

We had a great time with the Fillbrooks and look forward to going to the pool often with them this summer to beat the heat!

2 comments:

  1. I just love her look there! Lol...It's like she's almost saying "what am I wearing and why, mommy?!?!?!" SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love her expression. Although I think she is thinking, "What u talking about Willis?" I can't wait for her to start talking so that we will better understand her facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete