Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life for the last little while

 Adaline has been dealing with the pains and aches that come from teething. Here she is one night getting a cool down from a wash cloth and getting comfort from daddy. Daddy does not like it when little girl doesn't feel well.

Adaline enjoys climbing on things to have a seat. Here she is eating her snack on top of mommy's family history box. It is really fun to watch her climb up on top of it and then have to navigate her way down.

Daddy took these pictures of Adaline asleep with mommy one morning. Adaline really does not like to be covered up with the blankets and she will kick her feet until they are uncovered. Here she has her foot resting up mommy's back.
Daddy says little girl sleeps like mommy...."I don't think so."

Here is Adaline all dressed up summer cute one Sunday that was beautiful and got her picture with Randy and Haley. With the little bonnet she is adorable and thanks to Aunt Bridgette little girl had this super cute outfit to sport for the day.

Grandma and Grandpa Kellersberger thought she looked adorable, too!

1 comment:

  1. I used to kick my feet out of the blankets when I was little! Lol...sometimes I still do! Maybe she got the habit from me ;)

    ReplyDelete