Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

 For Mother's Day this year Cory bought me my beautiful corsage to wear to church and he also got me a camp pop up shade for the back patio so I can garden this summer in the shade. He is such a wonderful husband and does an incredible job listening to what I say I would like and then he remembers to get it! I am so lucky!

Adaline got Grandma Kellersberger and Grandma Brewer bracelets that each had special messages to them. It was fun to watch both of them open their gifts from Adaline and how they both put their bracelets on right away.

We then had a wonderful dinner with the Kellersbeger of hamburgers and bratwursts. It was delicious and we appreciate Grandpa Kellersberger cooking dinner for all of us and Haley making the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment