
Adaline could be a whopping 20 inches by now and five beautiful lbs. Need a visual? Hold a five-pound bag of flour in your arms and that about how much she weighs. If you get three flour size bags and stack them on top of each other is how tall she probably is. She will mostly have long fingernails that will have be manicured for the first time just after she is born, beauty tips at 1 day old J
Adaline and I have been trying to find comfortable sleeping positions for night time. We tend to toss and turn throughout the night so bedtime at 9:30 is pretty typical. Waking up at 7:30 is sometime very difficult because I just want to stay in bed and get a little more sleep.
I am measuring at 32 ½ cm a little smaller than my last measurement at the doctors but pretty much right on track for her delivery date. I keep waiting for the stories to come true where I see her foot and it is distinctive as she pushes on my belly, but when she moves I can feel it and Cory can see it but it not alienish like many of the stories I have heard from other people.
Adaline and I have been trying to find comfortable sleeping positions for night time. We tend to toss and turn throughout the night so bedtime at 9:30 is pretty typical. Waking up at 7:30 is sometime very difficult because I just want to stay in bed and get a little more sleep.
I am measuring at 32 ½ cm a little smaller than my last measurement at the doctors but pretty much right on track for her delivery date. I keep waiting for the stories to come true where I see her foot and it is distinctive as she pushes on my belly, but when she moves I can feel it and Cory can see it but it not alienish like many of the stories I have heard from other people.
I think I have lots of water inside my belly for her to move around in and that is why I don’t see hands and feet. There are moments that I think I feel her back pressing out of my belly and I gently run my fingers over her, up and down. She tends to not move while I do this. I wonder how much she can feel of the pressure of my fingers as I drag them up and down her back.
She still loves to move around after I drink chocolate milk. I think she will come out chocolate covered with how much chocolate milk I have drunk over the last 6 months of the pregnancy. Cory loved chocolate milk as a baby and I think Adaline has picked up her chocolate milk gene from him.
Cory and I have been trying to get the house ready for herto come. We spent all day Saturday this last weekend rearranging our bedroom for Adaline’s bassinet-playpen to fit next to our bed. With how we re-arranged everything we actually have more room now in our bedroom than ever before. We also re-arranged the living room so as to open up more space for her playpen to go when I am cooking and working on projects in the living room. We are still working on the “War Room”. We call it the “War Room” because our year supply is located in there along with everything we don’t want to deal with at the moment. Kind of looks like World War III happened in there. We are slowly working on it, going through a few boxes each week but we are going to make a more concentrated effort because we have taken care of our bedroom and living room now, so the War Room is all that is left.
They say that mommy starts to feel the nesting syndrome about now and I must admit I love going through things and having so much space when I get rid of junk that I have dragged around with me for the last 12 years. With our bedroom so organized and open I can’t wait for the War Room to look the same. When we finished the living room it made our house feel so much bigger.
I am looking forward to my mom, Grandma Kathy, coming to help Cory and I with the birth and post delivery. She is going to get here to Utah hopefully a few days before I go into labor so we can work on some fun sewing projects. If you go to the mall, the things I want to make cost around $20.00 to $50.00 for each of the items and I want about 5, that’s a lot of money. With the patterns I printed off line for free, we are going to be able to make each of the items I want and I will probably only have to spend about $15.00 total for fabric and thread, now that is savings.
No comments:
Post a Comment