
We are going to be celebrating Cory’s birthday this weekend and I have a few special plans for him. He will be turning a whopping 26 year old, wow! He is still a young sexy buck, aren’t I lucky J. One of the surprises I have arranged for Cory is his favorite cheese cake. I had to have it shipped to me from New York but it was not that expensive and he is going to be really surprised. His mother’s birthday is the day before his and so we are going to take her lunch tomorrow to celebrate her birthday and then I will be treating Cory to dinner that night for his. On Sunday we will eat Red Velvet cake, Cory’s mom’s favorite, and celebrating both of their birthdays as a family on Sunday.
I splurged a bit as new mommy this week and bought two tutus for Adaline to wear. One is pink and white and one is purple and white. She is going to look so cute in her pictures. I can’t wait to dress her up. I know that I might burn myself out with Adaline on the dress up and cuteness but I am just so excited to have my own personal baby doll. I have head bands and flowers that I will get to coordinate with her outfits and I know in many ways I will go over the top with her but it is going to be so much fun doing it J.
We are looking forward to mom’s arrival. She is going to be coming in a few weeks once I give her the news I am in labor or if I make it to my delivery date she will get here to Orem on March 15. There are some projects that we are going to work on if we have the time before delivery and if not then afterward.
Cory is really relieved that mom will be here for the birth. We have been taking a birth class and he feels confident on what he is learning about delivery and his part in it, but he is also really glad mom with be there with her experience and confidence. He knows that she has experience going natural during birth and hopes that will help us achieve our goal of a non-medicated, non-surgical delivery. With neither of us knowing exactly what to expect, her presences will help give both of us feel more confidence that we can do this. Thank heavens for moms!
Hi Ruth it is kendra!!! I am so Excited to have a new baby cousin!;) She is a girl which is even better!;) I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to see you, Cory, and my new baby cousin!!I am especially excited to see her all dressed up!!! I miss all of u and can't wait to see u all!!! Lots of love!!! xoxoxox!!;)
ReplyDelete