Friday December 17, 2010
Ok, every year Mischa and I would usually invite friends over to build gingerbread house out of graham crackers and I have continued the tradition while I have lived in Utah. Unfortunately everyone that was to come bailed out and so it was left to Cory, Crystal and I to finish the time honored tradition of gingerbread house making.
Here you see Cory cutting the card board for the base. After long and sometimes heated discussion between the three of us it was decided to build one large gingerbread house. Crystal already had a pre-constructed gingerbread house so Cory made a second one to start our winter wonderland neighborhood.
I did not want to get my picture taken (yeah, Grandma Hunt...I know) and here is Cory trying to force me in to it.
I finally gave in …. Obviously I had a good time or I would not be smiling!
Awe aren’t we sooo cute!
Here’s Crystal just watching me as I work meticulously to create the most amazing iceskating lake behind our houses.
See how meticulous! Hours later and we did not end up finishing. We hope to finish it Monday night but we are getting to crunch time so we will see if we make it! It was fun even if we never finish the houses, we had a great time doing it together.
No comments:
Post a Comment