Monday, December 20, 2010

Temple Square Christmas Lights

December 19, 2010
Sunday evening Cory and I had dinner with his family. As I made spaghetti the Kellersberger family decorated the Christmas tree. Here is Mom and Hayley looking over the ornaments to go on the tree.
Hayley was having a such a great time and she was so excited about her water galoshes…they matched her shirt! 
Each ornament was carefully and lovingly placed on the tree 
Bundled up and ready to brave the rain to see the Temple lights.

Cory was so excited…like a kid in a candy store 
I was so tired I fell asleep in the rocking chair in front of the Christmas tree


Walking down the glittering sidewalk  


Cory in the south visitor center…it was wet and chilly outside. We came in doors to try and warm up a bit.

The whole family, wet, but happy as we smile for the camera. (Left to right: Hayley, Colby, Mom-Linda, Dad – Kurt, Cory, Ruth)



Cory and I being in love…watch out it get mushy J 






Hayley was so miserably wet and cold…she had gotten soak through, but she was still a trouper.


Incredible Salt Lake Temple….
A little dark…but you can see me, Cory, and Hayley 


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment