One cold winter night Cory and I decided to eat Ice cream while watching a Christmas movie. Laying on the couch enjoying a bowl of ice cream with “Meet Me in St. Louis” playing all of a sudden Cory goes crazy. He starts smearing me with mint chip ice cream….well, I’m a Brewer not to mention a Hunt and Hatch, so I was not going to take that laying down….so the battle now known as the “Icy battle of St. Louis” ensued.
I gained ground with the enemy….
Then the enemy countered…..
I attempted to out-flank the scoundrel….
But he out maneuvered me…..
The battle raged for only minutes but seem like hours…..
There were losses and miracles on both sides of the battle….
At the end of the conflict a truce was called…..
Generals came together and a cleansing of the battle wounds took place….and so was the “Icy battle of St. Louis”
December 13, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment